[Healeys] barn finds

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:41:56 MDT 2012

Mike,

Head to town hall and tell them you want a title for your collector car.
 Your local police department will need to check the VIN on the title
application against the VIN on the car.  Then the title application goes to
Concord (you may need to bring it there); supposedly out of Concord comes
your NH title in your name.

- Tom

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Mike Brouillette <m.brouillette at comcast.net