[Healeys] BJ8 driver seat repositioning

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:45:51 MDT 2012

Tom -

If you still have you OEM drilled holes, basically the seat already
goes about as far back as it will go, less maybe half and inch.  You
can get a bit more leg room and comfort by drilling the seat cushion
and putting a wedge spacer between the seat frame and slide.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device