[Healeys] Rear Brake Shoes

ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed Mar 7 18:17:51 MST 2012

I also have the drums skimmed internally and then the linings skimmed
to give a 100% contact. I did this to my BN2 for racing years ago. I
found the resultant increase in braking efficiency was remarkable.
I've since done it to my 3000.

While you're at it, considering having your brake drums externally
machined to make them perfectly balanced.  That tip was given to me by
Patrick Quinn.

Mark Donaldson
Ardmore, NZ