[Healeys] Grand Prix: The Kiler Years

Phil Jarrett pjarrett14 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:10:51 MST 2012

Hello,

I agree , I have never owned a TV , until my family came along there was no TV
in my house. To watch a movie for 1 hour is not something I do often,
incredible movie which I intend on watching again. My wife and kids are even
curious since they often mock me on my anti TV campaign
Cheers Phil

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-03-05, at 0:24, <glemon at neb.rr.com> wrote:

> Thanks to whoever on the list recommended this, just watched it, wow and wow
again, the final scenes are especially moving, I had not seen that footage
before, it is on the Velocity Channel in the USA several more times late
tonight and tommorrow.  If you are a fan of Grand Prix or 60s racing it is
simply riveting, even the wife, who is not a fan of either, found it very
interesting.