[Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 11:02:00 MST 2012

I tried sending this earlier, but it was being held for approval so I
thought I'd try it again.

If you need, or like, a real visual approach, Moss Motors made four very
nice, simple videos on valve adjustment and posted them to youtube.com.
Here's a  link to the first one and then the other three will all be available
for viewing  and they really show how simple this process can be.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX07tRRPdXU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX07tRRPdXU)
Hope this helps also,
Steven Kingsbury
BN1

In a message dated 3/4/2012 3:18:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,