[Healeys] 2.3/16 wrench

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Sat Mar 3 16:41:44 MST 2012

Scott,
You might try the guy at this email address for your wrench.
Jrivinus at sc.rr.com  I purchased two large sockets from separate sources a
couple of years ago and I can't remember or find all of the information
other than one of the the email address.  If you get a response to the above
address be sure and emphasize the size since one of the sockets that I have
is smaller and for another model of car.
G. Hess