[Healeys] Adjusting Valve Rocker Clearance

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 06:24:22 MST 2012

Tim,

Remove plugs.

Use the starter solenoid button that faces rearward reachable from under
bonnet.  You can use this to bump the engine with the starter.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444
cell | 408-776-0133 home | http://www.linkedin.com/in/tracydrummond