[Healeys] First drive... and more.

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Mar 3 04:05:04 MST 2012

Bert,
loosen up the rubber bush suspension bolts and tighten again when the
suspension is fully loaded. Failing to do this may damage/shear the
rubber bushes. This is if you use the old fashioned rubber bushes. If
you use PU bushes this is not necessary as they pivot on the SS crush tubes.
Kees Oudesluijs