[Healeys] Stelvio pass

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat Jun 30 23:28:16 MDT 2012

I am in Guarda Switzerland, and today is the day to remove one item from the bucket list. We will drive the Stelvio Pass!  I am told over 40 switchbacks! Unfortunately, being Sunday, I expect quite a few tourists and bicyclists on the road which will surely limit the pace, but no worries. I regret that we won't be in the Healey (new BMW 535 instead), but I am sure it will be fun nevertheless.

Yesterday in Hallstatt, Austria we did have a Healey spotting! Actually, I heard it first and knew the familiar sound. Turned around and there was a black 3000 roadster speeding by and looking good.

Best regards,

Lin

Sent from my iPad