[Healeys] Restarting engine

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jun 30 14:31:07 MDT 2012

I would fill up the engine to the brim with oil, leave it soak for a
while so oil will get into all the crankshaft and camshaft bearings.
Also squirt some penetrating oil on the pistons, turn over by hand than
drain the oil to the normal level, crank the engine without plugs until
you have pressure than refit the plugs and start the engine and let it
idle for a while.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl