[Healeys] Russ Thompson redux

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 10:31:11 MDT 2012

I saw Russ at a gathering of British Cars this past Wednesday evening and
passed along the information to him to join our email group. Hopefully he'll
be  throwing his two cents in soon! And by the way, his car runs really
well.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 6/29/2012 7:54:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,