[Healeys] Oil choices

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Fri Jun 29 08:14:12 MDT 2012

So, after all the discussion, what oil are most people using,
particularly on newly built engines?
I've just read that Kendall has been bought and no longer has sufficient ZDDP.
The more I read, the more it sounds like the racing oils are the best
bet, in North America anyway.
I have a new cam and lifters and will be ready for the initial start
up soon, so this question has been on my mind. I had been planning to
use Kendall, and may still find some old stock, but after the first
twenty minutes of running time, I have to change the oil!
Stephen BJ8