[Healeys] Source of rebuilt Big Healey water pumps

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 19:10:11 MDT 2012

List,

I have purchased rebuilt Triumph water pumps from this source and have been extremely pleased. John has rebuilt pumps available for all Big Healeys. The following line is "cryptic" because it was transmitted via Ebay's mail. I interpret it as jaguar1355 at aol.com and phone: 302.475.7200

Ed Woods

"Hello, I think I will need to be cryptic to get this to you. I use aol and my address is jaguar1355. In the 302 area code you can get me at 4757200John"