[Healeys] Craigs list Austin Healey

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Jun 25 20:51:42 MDT 2012

<< On 6/25/2012 8:54 PM, HealeyRick wrote:

I'm basing my wild arse'd guess on the wheels.  American mags on the front and steelies on the rear
tells me there's likely a rear end swap to support a V8, rather than this being an original disc wheel car. >>

Agreed, Rick <G> ! !  Altho, when I enlarged pic quite a bit, I can't even tell WHAT steel wheel it is <F> ! !
"Sorta" looks like 5 lug tho.

<<  BTW, I'd like to see a pic of the driver's side of the car as it doesn't look like the rear fender is attached
at present.  >>

You mean that POS eMail Client (program) from yahoo doesn't have '+'
and '-' functions <G><G> ?!?
Get yerself a copy of a REAL eMail Client:    Mozilla Thunderbird ! !
!    FANTASTIC & SAFER ! !

You ARE correct, LR fender leaning against car whilst bonnet IS
standing on end at LF of car (or is it an extra??) ! !

And Ira penned:  "Might be nice to know if it has an engine....seems
real cheap...." !
Judging by tyre clearance front & rear Ira, I'm guessing motor is IN
it.  About the $$$$, there is a LOT,
and I mean A LOT of body work + panels needed.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com