[Healeys] resto update

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Jun 25 01:11:01 MDT 2012

Very happy for you!  Wish you well on the project and congrats on the job!
Just wish I could get my restoration jump started.  My painter flaked out on
me after only one base coat of paint and disappeared with my windshield,
battery cover door and reflector pods.  Don't know of any 100 windshields for
sale do you?
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5