[Healeys] resto update

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:24:47 MDT 2012

Howdy all,
Many of you have inquired about the lack of progress on my restoration
project. It has been stalled for a while due to my loosing my teaching
job and the hot or miss nature of It consulting in an overcrowded
market. I am happy to announce that I have a full time teaching job.
It will start in the fall. As such, I feel some sense of relief an now
have time and mental bandwidth to restart the project.
This is a warning that I will again post updates and pepper the list
with questions.
cheers and happy Healeying.

--
Ira Erbs
IT Teacher

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of
thinking we used when we created them.
                                           -Albert Einstein