[Healeys] Sometimes I am so .... [OT]

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jun 24 21:58:23 MDT 2012

A few minutes ago I chastised an AOL subscriber for flagging all the
healey messages as email abuse instead of deleting them.  It happens
a LOT, and some days I get quite tired of dealing with little bits of
admin work like that when I should be getting the archives, forums
and web pages current and up to date.

I did send a personal apology to the fellow, hope he isn't too upset.
This list, as well as the many others I manage, are a part of the whole
LBC experience, an excellent resource over the decades.

Certainly upsetting subscribers is not my goal in keeping this running,
but every now and again I do something stupid.  I guess I'm only human.

mjb, overpaid and underworked Team.Net janitor.