[Healeys] Original owner finds stolen Healey on eBay 40 yrs later

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jun 24 17:17:34 MDT 2012

<< On 6/24/2012 2:05 PM, Jim Werner wrote:

I think the real owner is the insurance company that paid off on the claim.   >>

I would think that minor 'claim' has been written off, Jim <G> ! !  And since the car is far from a Gold Level Concours car I seriously doubt the ins. co. would resurrect it <G> ! ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  I wonder how many "stolen" cars ARE on the road with new - unknowing - owners ? ! ?