[Healeys] Drive Away Cancer

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 09:37:53 MDT 2012

This week we learned how John and Grace can affect a child's life. We can't
cure cancer but we can show a family support and respite, put a smile on a
child's face and honor our lost loved ones by helping others.

For the 500 people who attended Conclave the challenge is to spread the work
of Grace throughout the world. Set the goal of giving 10 kids a ride like John
does. Convince 5 of your friends to do the same. Send a few bucks from your
club treasury to the Drive Away Cancer Fund to help with expenses.

We are blessed to have these cars and the opportunity to help others with
them, let's use it.

For more information on the Drive Away Cancer car visit
http://cc.ebay.com/drive-away-cancer/

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY