[Healeys] Radiator

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:04:27 MDT 2012

John -

Generally speaking a good clean standard radiator works well when the
core and the block is clean of scale.  If you go to a high efficiency
core, or four or more row core, it will definitely help.

Yes there are overheating problems people talk about, but my
experience is the overheating almost always comes from a poorly
maintained core.

I would say keep it simple, and keep in copper so that it can be
rodded in the future.

Best,

Alan