[Healeys] Heater core Early 100

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Wed Jun 20 01:09:56 MDT 2012

Michael,

If all other avenues fail I'm pretty sure a friend of mine has at least one
if not more second hand units for sale which would be cheaper than a new
unit.

He had a couple of early heater units on display at our Healey Club swap and
sell night here in Melbourne earlier this month and I'm pretty sure they
didn't sell at the time.

Contact me off line if you have no success in the US and I will chase him up
for you

Regards

Graeme J Molony
BJ8