[Healeys] Computer advise needed

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 17 21:18:20 MDT 2012

I just received an email from my own email address and the subject is
"discounted Rolex watches".  I have not opened the email.  Obviously someone
is using my email address to push there own scheme.

 I have seen these scams come across my email before but from other unknowing
people who have had there addresses compromised too.

What is the best way to handle this?  If I put it in my Spam file then it
seems that all things with my email address may go to Spam.   If I just delete
it then  I will continue to get these emails on and off.

Do folks just change there email address and start over?

You may want to send answers off the list since this isn't Healey related.

Thanks for any help,    Mark