[Healeys] Voltage Regulator

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:51:50 MDT 2012

Guys,

Here are some photos.  Looks like the date is 8 67.

Curt

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes.
>
> BTW, I have a very nice original if anyone is interested.
>
> Curt
>

> On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Greg Mandas <gmandas at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Been away and catching up on the mail and tan across this thread.
>>
>> Is it
>> true the ford tractor voltage regulator is the same?
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003PL9KKC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4308.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4301.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4302.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4303.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4306.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_4307.JPG]