[Healeys] BN2 trafficator switch self-cancelling

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat Jun 16 11:09:33 MDT 2012

Just as a point of clarification, Richard. The article describes a 3000 MKI. The early cars simply had 100-6 horn buttons! All that said, disassembly and assembly should be the same.
Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project