[Healeys] Now that the Tranny is out -- Part 2

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 20:17:39 MDT 2012

Greg, maybe you should check in w/Sports and Classics in Darien 203 348 2226. They can supply clutch kit and should be able to advise on seal if they can't do it themselves. They are the people who sell a lot on ebay. Pre ebay, I used to stop by their shop to buy over the counter when traveling up 95.
Best
JK
NYC