[Healeys] Angle Drive

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:14:31 MDT 2012

Robert,

I agree with you that it just as likely, if not more so that the threads
are BSC, I just thought some out there would like to know about BSB.
Hell... I want to know what threads they are since I'm trying to finish up
a series of articles on the various fastener types on Austin Healeys.

It may take several days but I will check my various transmissions and
angle drives to try and determine the thread type, BSC or BSB.

Cheers,

Curt
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{)