[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Mon Jun 11 16:17:16 MDT 2012

Hi
There were not many accidents. The first severe accident was on the
Sunday afternoon, when a drunk driver was driving on the wrong side. He
was severely injured.
There was a speed limit on 60 KPH (37 MPH) the first couple of days.
In Stockholm private traffic was forbidden from 1000 on saturday 2nd
sptember 1967 to 1500 on sunday 3rd. Other places had other times of
forbidden traffic.
All private traffic was forbidden between 0100 and 0600 on sunday 3rd.
All traffic stopped at 0450 and at 0500 it was allowed to continue. In
those 10 minutes you were supposed to drive over to the other side, and
remove the masking tape that was on your headlights, if you had
assymetric headlights that is.

Per in Sweden