[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Mon Jun 11 12:43:45 MDT 2012

Hi
No, actually not. Very few RHD cars were sold in Sweden, although it
would have been the sensible thing to buy. I think I saw an explanation
some time and it was that in the beginning most cars that were imported
came from USA, and they were all LHD, then it just went on. And of
course, that was one of the arguments to convert to driving on the right
(September 3rd 1967).

Per in Sweden