[Healeys] Angle Drive

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 18:49:24 MDT 2012

Nope, but I'll bet it's an obscure thread and probably made of unobtanium. It's an extremely fine thread and possibly Whitworth or some other 'oddball.'

If the gears stripped why not just leave the drive in until you get another? They are repairable, but only if you have a parts donor (the 6-cyl drives aren't horribly expensive, but the 4-cyl ones are almost $300). Don't forget the 'special' washer.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA