[Healeys] Fwd: Sheesh! - Resolved?

Ron Ray ronald-ray at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 18:02:15 MDT 2012

My wife will be posting this from her facebook in a few minutes, on behalf
or me

I just got off the phone at 6:40pm Central time and talked with Michael who
apparently is the office manager.  Michael has talked to John and they have
everything straightened out.  Michael said he will be making a personal
donation. I asked Michael for how much of a donation this would be and he
said he was not sure.  I kept asking and he  finally said  somewhere around
$300 or more.  I am sure John's next posting here will note some of this.
However, I told Michael that there is more to this, and that the owner of
the company he works for should have been on this from the beginning and
that they need to do something fast, and not just let Michael's donation be
their attempt to resolve this.  I asked him for the  owners name and he
would not give it to me.  I told him that even though this is Friday, they
would be fools to wait until Monday to act.  He asked me what I thought they
should do and all I could tell him was that it should be more than money.  I
encouraged Michael to search online and find the youtube videos and other
stories about John and Grace and  make sure the company's owners see all
this.  He said he was going to call the owners as soon as him and I hung up
now and would ask them to call me back.  I will post back if I hear from the
owners of the company.

Ron