[Healeys] Link to B Walters in AH on the View

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:13:59 MDT 2012

Perry,

If I recall correctly, the car that Barbara Walters is sitting in was Don
Paye's old car, the oldest know Austin Healey in existence.  It is now
owned and being restored by fellow Concours Committee member John Hodgman.
I believe that it's AHX-3, one of the first four pre-production cars and
the DMH USA tour car.

It would be neat to reunite Ms. Walters and the car for another photo
shoot... in the Tavern on the Green drive in New York's Central Park,
although it's not Tavern on the Green anymore.  My Brother lives literally
less than a block away on 68th Street.

Cheers,

Curt