[Healeys] Timing Problem?

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 6 19:33:14 MDT 2012

Jonas, I'm not good at long distance troubleshooting, but I'd bet you have
an ignition wiring or plug failure at high speed. I have experienced that in
the past on my first BJ8. I replaced the HV wiring and the plugs, and the
problem was resolved.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm