[Healeys] Tyres for Healeys - Longstone video

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Wed Jun 6 18:48:02 MDT 2012

Rick, I don't know about the USA, but here in Australia, the service from
people like DHL and UPS is a door to door service, so all of that is covered
unless there is an GST payment to be made, which they want before or at
delivery. Here in Australia there is no GST on imports under 1000 AUD,  I
think you're talking about general freight, which we do a lot of from
overseas, and yes there is customs clearances, import duty, local taxes or
GST as well as a few other payments that get added on before delivery.

Cheers

Larry