[Healeys] Tyres for Healeys - Longstone video

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:32:46 MDT 2012

Hi Derek,

I'm a huge fan of the XAS.  But the only source of which I'm aware in the
States (cokertire.com) charges $348 per each and another $28 for the tube for
a total of $376 per corner.  Longacre's price w/tube is is $258.  No wonder
Corky Coker has such a big collection of classic cars.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo