[Healeys] What did I do wrong?

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 05:05:36 MDT 2012

I understand this argument. To be honest I know what You are talking about.
It is a legend that has some truth behind. Although there is a problem. I
heard from different sources that the number of restorations done in the
West is decreasing as with todays high hourly fees it is finantialy not
rational to restore even a ar as valuable as a Healey in for example
Switzerland. The labour itself can easily reach the value of the car. Add
the parts, 2nd party jobs, restoration base etc.
Here in the former eastern base there is a quite a few skilled, highbrow
language speaking restorers, who would be able to produce good quality, and
would happily accept 20euros/hour, which may be lower than normal western
fees. How can theese get connected?

Gergo