[Healeys] 3000 BJ8 For sale in LA need PPI

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:54:03 MDT 2012

Alex

I think his attitude probably tells you something about the car..I'd stick
with your first plan of never buying from a dealer, apart from anything
else you will be over paying.

Another thing to consider is that unmolested and unrestored cars are often
the most expensive option as you have a 60 year old car that has never been
rebuilt, but probably need it.

Derek
www.healeysix.net