[Healeys] Voltage Regulator

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 05:32:18 MDT 2012

Bob,
I have found that the new regulators aren't very consistant and have had
a few converted to solid state by Bob Jeffers in New Hampshire.  It
costs about $85 built in your core, but well worth it.  And if it is the
original one, it keeps the correct date code.
http://www.wiltonae.com/home/index.aspx
Charlie