[Healeys] Chasing Classic Cars Healey- Fixed Links

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 2 04:01:15 MDT 2012

G'day

Which brings forth a very useful piece of Austin-Healey trivia.

I would suggest that the rarest of all production Austin-Healeys would be
the 3000 Mk2 BN7 in right hand drive and with the centre shift gearbox.

While there was a total of 35 RHD Mk2 BN7s built, only 12 of these had the
centre shift gearbox and of these 5 were Works Rally Cars. So just 7 RHD Mk2
BN7s with the centre shift gearbox found their way on to the showroom floor.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia