[Healeys] 100/6 LI,NY

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:24:49 MDT 2012

I explained the seller why I need the data, and also that I only need the
first part of the numbers without the serial numbers. Scams are around, I
also understand suspicios behaviour, but I think on the other hand this
informaton is vital: the only thing that cannot be restored is a car's
identity if You see what I say. If paperwork, numbers are ok, can one
compare state to price and make decision.

Gergo