[Healeys] BN1 152199

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 21:05:50 MDT 2012

But, Keith, isn't a body number unique to a given chassis when it leaves the
factory?  Sure, and if a bonnet with the body number belonging to 152199 is
found installed on a car half way around the world, doesn't that make one
wonder how it got there?  Was it a mistake in recording the number on the
bonnet, perhaps?  Don't know, let's ask the owner of 152199 if he knows
anything about it.  Or we can ask him if the bonnet currently on his car has
that body number stamped on it, or another one, or none at all.  Different
conclusions can be drawn depending on the answer, and the answer can
sometimes help to correct errors and conflicts in the registry data.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA