[Healeys] Easily removable 4 seater rear seat pans?

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 31 02:56:37 MDT 2012

G'day Dave

Yes Jensen did when they fitted the two back seats to an Austin-Healey for
the first time.

In my car, which is the very first AH to be fitted with the extra seats they
are each held in by four self tapping screws through the leather and tractor
seats. Very sophisticated they were with their prototypes.

Only Abingdon would make it more complicated.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia