[Healeys] Fuel pump wiring again.

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 13:39:18 MDT 2012

Thank you everyone.

You, nearly all, thought that the set-up should work. This persuaded me that I
hadn't gone entirely mad and that I should a) start again and b) test
everything in the circuits. When I put it all back together....Hey presto, we
have lights and pumps. One of the wires must have been telling fibs, first
time round! And, yes I've got more meters than you can shake a stick at..
The prize goes to Bob Larson(?) whose succinct analysis basically told me what
I already knew but persuaded me to go back to basics again ie for the nth
time.
So now we have colour-coded lights off and on. All fairly unnecessary. But
once a) the bracket was drilled for lights and b) I'd started and couldn't
bear to give up...well, I just had to know what was going on.
Simon