[Healeys] Fuel pump wiring again.

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 15:03:27 MDT 2012

There was a dead short behind one of the switches. Straight to earth.

Well, I fixed that and completed the wiring on one side. So, at the moment,
one switch turns both sides of the pump on/off.

However - and this is driving me mad - the warning light is on regardless of
the switch's position and I simply don't know where I've gone wrong. (The
pump switches on & off but the light stays on).

If anyone enjoys a puzzle, I can email them a .pdf or jpeg of the current
wiring. I'd say that I've made some classic error which is staring me in the
face, but nothing springs to mind. Any takers? Rescue my sanity?

Simon