[Healeys] Pertronix dist replies

EDWARD ANDERSON eandy01 at msn.com
Sun Jul 29 11:59:05 MDT 2012

Thanks to all who replied. Dave P replied with comment about batt polarity.
Since there is no radio or anything else that would lead me to suspect batt
had been switched I had never checked but it was. Car is going to Dave
tommorrow and all will be restored to orig and will get another dist module.
The mystery now is how started and ran with batt opposite. Not asking.
The Pert people are indeed very good at backing their products. My complaint
is only re the not returning calls. The link below explains my main problem.

http://www.rtbot.net/play.php?id=Xv1tMioGgXI