[Healeys] Beware Pertronix

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Sun Jul 29 04:53:12 MDT 2012

Hi
I agree that the Pertronix guy was trying to be helpful, but in this
case he caused a short and a fire and a potentially fried wiring
harness. I have seen fried harnesses, and I know what can happen with
that, e.g. anything.
Ed, I strongly recommend that you check the other functions at the rear
of the car, lights, fuel meter etc.. Because if the white/black wire
caught fire, what happened the the other cables in it's vicinity.
OK, I was wrong, the white/black wire is not connected with a spade
terminal at the battery switch, it's a screw on connection.

Per in Sweden