[Healeys] Distributor Terminal Lead Wire?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:39:10 MDT 2012

So my BN7 died. I dragged it home and found the lead wire was broken in the
distributor. I replaced it with a wire from an old condenser. Now I am
concerned that the wire should be more flexible since the one on the car
broke. It had about the same flex as the orange condenser wire. I do not see
the wire avail in the Moss catalog for a 60 BN7. Are they supposed to be very
flexible? If so are they available somewhere?

Many thanks,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA