[Healeys] Shroud Badge Installation Question

Gerald Rude g.rude at q.com
Fri Jul 27 19:15:11 MDT 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies on my issue with the badge installation.  Jerry's
suggestion on the o-rings got me thinking of using spacers so I found some
polyurethane spacers from some old RC car spare parts and trimmed to fit.  I
carefully bent the wings back enough to get the badge to sit flat and with
the spacers it sits gently against the shroud w/o getting into the fresh
paint.  The metal must be copper or brass since it bent fairly easily, and
it isn't ferris (non-magnetic).  Now on to fitting the grill.

Jerry Rude

41423 Roseburg Oregon