[Healeys] Wiring fuel pumps' warning lights

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 27 16:12:22 MDT 2012

Simon, your scheme as described should work.

Perhaps your lamps are pulling too much current for the fuse rating you're
using. The current for the lamps adds to the pump current; the total current
on the switched circuit feeding the pumps is what I'm referring to. The pump
coils and lamps are in parallel.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm