[Healeys] Shroud Badge

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:46:16 MDT 2012

Ha Keith,
And I still reckon they are trying to work out what a paddle pop stick is!!!
I love what you have done with my old car.
And I love the new wheels.
You need to show Craig Abbs. And you need to show the original owners family.
You know, the Miller family. Sam Miller's father's signature was on every Au
banknote for around 25  years... He was the most powerful and influential man
in Australia 1910 -1928. That makes him the most famous individual. For Ever.
Only once in history was one man the head of the mint, the treasury, and
Australia's largest bank. He had no boss, He answered to no one. Miller was
it. And his son owned your car. And then he traded it for a 100/s  That early
BN1 resto is a credit to you Keith. The 12th BN1 imported to Australia.
Thanks!
You did what I couldn't.
Sincerely.
;-)
Best
Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

On 27/07/2012, at 5:33 PM, "Keith Bailey" <keithbailey5 at bigpond.com> wrote:

> I had a similar experience with a badge purchased from AH Spares I fitted
the
> badge
> to demonstrate the problem  slipped two popsicle sticks in the gap took a
> photograph
> sent the photograph along with the badge back to AH Spares which they
replaced