[Healeys] Drive Away Cancer Fund

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 15:53:03 MDT 2012

Thanks to all who attended Conclave Louisville and all our many sponsors and
supporters. Our goal was always to have a great Healey Party in a affordable
venue and I think we were successful.

At Conclave we were all honored to be a part of the Drive Away Cancer program
and meet John and Grace and learn about all the great work they do.

I am happy to announce that because of a private challenge grant, donations,
auction sales and a significant Bluegrass Austin Healey Club donation we will
be donating over $5000 to the Drive Away Cancer Fund to keep John and Grace on
the road a bit longer.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Check out the web site at     http://cc.ebay.com/drive-away-cancer/

Jim Werner